How to flip your text upside down (sıɥʇ әʞıl бuıɥʇәɯos)

     I updated my WhatsApp status some weeks ago with a flipped text ( ddɐsʇɐɥʍ ) and my friends were like Woooow!!. Are you a magician?!, how the yuck did you do that??!. It got me surprised that quite a lot of people don't know about it and they feel like I brought the trick from another planet, and to think of that I've been flipping my text since about 4 years ago and some people still think it's magic

     Well, now I've decided to let people in on my trick , I love feeling like a boss though but I don't like it when people look at me like some sort of white wizard. Keep reading and I'll show you my dirty little secret

      There are 2 methods I use and both are just as easy as sucking breasts  ( you don't even need to teach a day old baby that)
 
     For the first method

  • Go to www.fliptext.org
  • You don't need to be told what to do next ad the site is very easy to use

     The second method is by using an application. I only have the android application and you can download it here... it's not a very big app as it is just about 700kb in size. After downloading the app, install and open it, then type the word/sentence  you wishto flip, and the app will flip the words for you simultaneously as you are typing

Post a Comment

0 Comments